Guidelines for attending services:
Thank you so much for your patience and prayers throughout this unprecedented time we are in. We have met as a staff along with our deacon officers to formulate a plan. These are the guidelines that we are going to ask you to follow as we come together. We know that everyone is more than happy to follow these guidelines.
- Weekly Sunday morning service will begin at 10:30 AM and Sunday evening service will begin at 6:00 pm..
- We ask that everyone wear a mask (of course this is NOT mandatory but up to each individual) to enter and exit the building. We will have some available if needed. Also, sanitizer will be available as well.
- Pews are marked off with designated seating areas.
- The social hall will be set up and ready to stream the service if needed. Ushers will be available to direct attendees to seats to ensure social distancing.
- If you are 65 years or older and/or have underlying health issues you are, according to state guidelines, not to attend anything. We (the deacons) will never prevent anyone that wants to attend to do so. We (the deacons) encourage you to do what you feel is best for you and your family! You may decide to continue to worship online here, on our FaceBook page, or YouTube. Please consider your health and well-being as you make your decision to attend or not.
- As much as we may want to, please no handshakes or hugs.
- There will be a children’s church. If you come to service you will sit as a family.
- There will be no bulletins. Announcements will be projected on the wall.
- Blankets that were in the sanctuary have been removed for now. You may bring your own blanket if you think you will need one.
- No offertory will be taken up by ushers. Collection plates will be available at each entrance/exit.
- Congregational singing will be limited to 1-2 hymns.
- After the benediction, please exit in a manner conducive to social distancing.
Again, thank you so much for your understanding and prayers through this time. We appreciate your support and encouraging words during this time as well as the way you have continued to support the ministry of this church. See you soon!
(Last update: 9-9-2020)